Click to view a larger image
- Fold the Swirl Box according to instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the yellow dot paper to measure 7”x3”. Cut the pink with yellow dot paper to measure 7”x2”. Glue the two pieces together with the pink paper centered on top.
- Glue one end of the layered paper to the side of the box; making sure it’s centered. Continue to wrap the paper around the box, creasing the paper at the corners as you go. Glue the ends overlapping.
- Apply the “Treat" Rub-On to the yellow Great Big Brad. Place the small pink flower on top of the larger yellow flower and secure with the brad. Center the brad in the middle of the layered paper and secure with a Zot™.
- Cut ribbons (two of each color) to measure 4”, trimming the ends at an angle. Overlap ribbons (one of each color) and tie each pair into a knot. Secure the knots to each end of the folded box using Zots™. (You may want to wait until after you have filled the box to secure the ribbons to the ends of the box.)