Designer Tip: Heat Encrusted Jewels elements from the bottom of the paper, being cautious not to burn paper, in order to melt elements without blowing them away from top heating.
- Background: Cut the Gypsy Jewel blue paper to 11 1/2” square and center (do not glue) on 12x12 black cardstock. Ink the long edges of 2 1/2”x12” Gypsy Jewel blue/purple paper and glue1 3/4” from the left side.
- Remove the Gypsy Jewel blue paper from cardstock and apply Versamark™ to top left and bottom right page corners, using stamp pad surface. Sprinkle areas with Encrusted Jewels embossing powder, mica and glitter. Heat from the bottom of the paper to melt embossing powder, binding the other elements to the paper. (tip: Heating Encrusted Jewels through thick layers of paper can be difficult, therefore; removing cardstock for heating was necessary.) Mat Gypsy Jewel blue paper with black cardstock. Stamp Smart & Sassy Sayings swirl stamp with Versamark™ and emboss white above the lower right corner as shown.
- Cut Circles Purple Holographic Paper to 3 3/4”x8 1/4” and cut a “v” shape at the bottom Glue 2 1/4” from top of the page and 3 1/2” from the left. Cut 2 1/2”x 7” Gypsy Jewel purple paper and cut “v” shape at the bottom. Mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue 2” from top and 2 1/2” from right.
- Photos: Mat 4”x3” photo with both Silver Holographic Ripple Paper and black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 4 1/2” from top and 3” from left. Mat 2 1/2”x 4” photo with both white and black cardstocks, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 1 1/4” from top and 1 3/4” from right.
- Stamp and white emboss Smart & Sassy Sayings “Don’t let anyone…” on 3”x2” black cardstock. Emboss White Encrusted Jewels around cardstock edges and foam tape to Silver Holographic Ripple Paper, leaving 1/16” border. Glue to the page top left corner as shown. Use lavender Metallic Ribbons to make a bow and Zot to the cardstock corner as shown. Write or print on thin white cardstock strips and ink edges. Glue among photos as shown.