Designer Tip: Use StazOn® or Surfacez ink pads when stamping on suede.
- Start with Kraft cardstock as your background and stamp the large leaf in white on the left and right sides, as shown. Sand the edges of an 8 1/2”x11” Cider gingham paper and glue on your page center.
- Pop out and sand the edges of the ruler die-cut and glue on your center, as shown. Sand the edges of the maroon scroll die-cut and glue in place on the ruler center.
- Mat two 2 1/2”x3 1/2” photos on Cider maroon texture paper with 1/8” borders and glue in place above the ruler, as shown. Mat a 3 1/2”x5” photo on Cider maroon texture paper with a 1/8” border and glue in place below the ruler.
- Journal the family name and “So much to be Thankful for!” on the square label, sand the edges, mat on Moka suede with a 1/16” border and glue in place, with the lower part of the label underneath the ruler. Journal the date on a 3”x1/2” Cider gingham paper, mat on Burgundy suede with a 1/8” border and glue in place at the bottom of your page.
- Stamp “Thanks” Several times on the gingham background paper and write “Give” above some of the stamped sentiments.
- Stamp the large leaf in black four times on Tan suede. Stamp it in white twice on Moka and twice on Burgundy. Cut out each leaf with a 1/16” border. Use Stickles to line the leaf veins and tips, let dry and glue in place around the photos and journaling, as shown.