Designer Tip: Place some Dazzles™ directly onto the paper, to save time.
- Use the Design Toolkit to trace and cut out a Vintage Sign from Geometrics yellow paper and mat on Red Fireworks Holographic paper with a 1/16” border. Place the label with the long length vertical and place the Frankenstein Dazzles™ on the left.
- Back the little monster Dazzles™ on Geometrics green paper and cut out along outer edges of the Dazzles™. Glue onto your label, as shown. Back the mummy and jack-o-lantern Dazzles™ on Red Fireworks paper and trim. Foam tape as shown.
- Trace and cut out a tiny label from Geometrics gray paper and mat on Red Fireworks paper with a 1/16” border. Place “Treat” Dazzles™ on the center, and cut the end off of a lollipop Dazzles™ to create an exclamation point. Place three Jellybean Dazzles™ at the bottom.
- Back several lollipops and candies Dazzles™ on Red Fireworks paper, and several on Geometrics yellow paper, then trim. Glue and foam tape on the tiny label, as shown. Foam tape the tiny label over three lengths of memory thread onto the large label, twisting the ends of the thread around a skewer to create spirals.
- Fold your box along the scored lines and attach the wire handle through the holes. Foam tape your matted piece onto the front of your box.