Designer Tip: The Black Suede paper gives this cat texture and the circle die cut shapes for eyes and cheeks add whimsy to the face.
- Cover the Cat Chipboard Album cover with Black Suede paper and trim even with chipboard edges. Re-punch holes using hole punch. Collar: Back a length piece of Trendy Tape with white cardstock and glue across the cat’s neck. Place Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the top and bottom edge. Trace 1 3/4” long tag onto Halloween Papers textured orange. Ink edges and place Halloween Scrapbooking Dazzles™ “Boo”. Glue tag to hang from collar as shown. Thread buttons with thin strip of white cardstock. Zot purple button to center of large orange button. Zot to the top of the tag. Place Purple Jewel Dazzles™ along the collar as shown.
- Face: Die cut two white 1 1/4” white cardstock Circles. Glue to the cat’s head for eyes. Glue 2 small black buttons as shown and top with 2 medium Purple Jewel Dazzles™ and glue to eyes as shown. Die cut two 1 1/4” circles from Black Suede and foam tape below eyes as cheeks. Use the patterns to cut 2 inner ears and 1 nose from pink cardstock. Ink edges and glue to the ears and below eyes as shown. Use the pattern as a guide for drawing the muzzle, using a pencil and outline with White Liquid Pearls paint. Let dry.
- Back 3 Pumpkin Scrapbooking Dazzles™ with textured orange Halloween Papers. Glue to the bottom of the cat. Glue 4 white ghost buttons above the pumpkins as shown.
- Pages: Cover chipboard pages with Halloween Papers and trim paper even with the chipboard edges. Page 1: Mat 2 3/4”x4” photo with white cardstock, leaving 1/4” border. Glue to the center of the cat page. Place a Halloween Scrapbooking Dazzles™ spider web at the top right corner. Glue a felt spider at the bottom left. Write or print and cut journaling into a thin strip. Ink edges and embellish with Purple Jewel Dazzles™. Glue across the bottom right corner. Page 2: Mat 2 3/4”x4” photo with white cardstock, leaving 1/4” border. Glue to the page center. Place a length of orange stripe Trendy Tape and Halloween Scrapbooking Dazzles™ star at the top left corner. Glue Black Felt Spider at the top right. Draw a wiggly line from the spider to the top of the page. Cut a 1 5/8” strip of Halloween Papers orange words and ink edges. Mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue across the bottom of the Chipboard Cat and trim even with page edges. Glue journaling strip across the top of the border and embellish with Purple Jewel Dazzles™.
- Assemble cover and pages and secure with binder rings. Decorate rings with knotted lengths of Halloween Ribbons.