Designer Tip: Rub some of the StazOn® onto the paper with your finger to get a “chalkboard” look.
- Ink the edges of your Chipboard Label black. Place with the long length running vertical and cover with Something Wicked black dot/spider paper. Sand the edges. Unravel a 7” length of twine, glue across the lower half of the label and glue the ends onto the back. Unravel an 8” length of twine and glue the ends onto the back at the top, to create a hanger. Mat on Something Wicked orange texture paper with a 1/4” border and sand the edges. Place Web and Bat Dazzles™ as shown.
- Use VersaMark™ to stamp the candelabra on the left side of a 5”x6 1/2” Something Wicked black skull paper. Dust with White Embossing Powder and use the heat gun to set. Stamp again just to the right of the embossed image with StazOn® white, to create a shadow.
- Stamp again on scrap paper with StazOn® black and cut out around the image leaving a 1/8” border. Lay the scrap image over the embossed image. Use VersaMark™ to stamp the haunting background at the bottom of the paper, directly over the masked candelabra image. Dust with White Embossing Powder and heat set. Use your finger to lightly add white StazOn® ink highlights around the paper, like a chalkboard. Mat on Tangerine Felt with a 1/8” border and glue on your label center.
- Cut out the “HAPPY HAUNTING” and Raven Dazzles™ and pounce with the StazOn® white ink pad. Let dry, apply another ink layer and let dry well. Place the Dazzles™ as shown. Place the Border and Bat Dazzles™ as shown.
- Unravel two 5” lengths of twine, tie together in a knot and shred the ends with your fingers. Zot™ on as shown and place two small Spider Dazzles™ as shown.