Designer Tip: Use trendy tape to create a unique background.
- Place six strips of Trendy Tape across a 5 1/2”x5” purple dot paper, keeping about 1/4” apart. Use the Design Toolkit to trace and cut out a Vintage Sign from the taped paper. Mat on Purple Circles Holographic paper with a 1/16” border.
- Back the Frankenstein and Little Monster Dazzles™ on Purple Circles paper and cut out along outer edges of the Dazzles™. Glue onto your label, as shown. Back the Mummy and Jack-O-Lantern Dazzles™ on Silver Fireworks paper and trim. Foam tape as shown.
- Trace and cut out a tiny label from Silver Fireworks paper and mat on purple dot paper with a 1/16” border. Place “Treat” Dazzles™ on the center, and cut the end off of a Lollipop Dazzles™ to create an exclamation point. Place three Jelly Bean Dazzles™ at the bottom.
- Back several Lollipops and Candies Dazzles™ on Purple Circles paper, and several on Silver Fireworks paper, then trim. Glue and foam tape on the tiny label, as shown. Foam tape the tiny label over three lengths of memory thread onto the large label, twisting the ends of the thread around a skewer to create spirals.
- Pop up your box and push the base into place. Foam tape your matted piece onto the front of your box.