Designer Tips: When shading and layering colors, apply light colored inks first, then medium, then dark for shading. Go over them again with the lighter color to help blend the colors together.
- Front of the Card: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut Color Me paper to 5”x6 1/2” so that flower is positioned in the lower left corner. Color the flowers and leaves, using the Spectrum Noir markers. Glue to the front of the card, along with the ribbon placed ½” from the top of the card, tucking in the ends.
- Cut white cardstock to 2 1/2”x4” and mat on black cardstock with 1/16” border. Stamp lady image with black ink and color in with markers. Foam tape to the card 1/4” from the right and 1” from the top edges.
- Use 15 Lovely Labels template to cut out label shape in light blue cardstock. Glue over the ribbon 1/4” from the left edge of the card, and tucked behind lady image. Stamp “Congratulations” with black ink on white cardstock and cut in oval shape using Layered Labels template. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16” border and foam tape to the blue label.
- Inside the Card: Cut portion of the Color Me paper with flowers and design to 4”x6 1/2” and cut around the shapes. Color with markers and glue to the left edge of the card.
- Cut label using Layered Labels template and light blue cardstock. Mat on black cardstock with 1 1/6” border and glue to the card 1/2” from the right and 3/4” from the top edges. Stamp oval image with black ink on white cardstock and stamp greeting in the center with Berrylicious ink. Cut around the edge leaving a 1/16” white border and foam tape to the center of the blue label.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Silver Color Me paper (link)
- Vintage Ladies stamp set (link)
- Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels template (link)
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Roses in Harmony ribbon (link)
- Spectrum Noir markers (link)
- Green #163, #175 (link)
- Yellow #35 (link)
- Pink #8, #137, #196 (link)
- Grey #0.5, #1 (link)
- Berrylicious ink pad
- Color Box Pigment black ink pad
- Cardstock: white, black, light blue
- Foam tape