- Place a blank card with the fold on your left. Cut the top left corner of the Halloween border paper into 6 1/4” x 4 3/4” and place lengths of black Jewel Dazzles border across the top and bottom edge and across the top and bottom of the orange border greeting. Glue the paper to the center of the card front.
- Place the mummy Dazzles on white cardstock and trim around the outside of the image, leaving a 1/32” border. Color the star with a yellow Spectrum Noir pen. Glue to the bottom left of the card. Back the feet and body of the polka dot monster with white cardstock. Use orange pen to color in the feet and body, yellow pen for the dots and tongue. Cut out and glue to the right of the mummy. Back the Jack ‘O Lantern candy bag with white cardstock, use orange and yellow pens to color in, cut out and glue to hang from the monster’s arm.
- Inside: Cover the inside back with orange paper. Place a black Jewel Border Dazzles near the bottom with a purple border above it. Back the head of the Frankenstein monster with white and place the monster on the left side of the card. Place the “got candy?” sentiment to the right. Place a lollipop Dazzle below.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Boo Halloween papers (link)
- Trick or Treat Dazzles (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Blackberry Twine (link)
- Spectrum Noir Pens – Yellows (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Glue stick (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)