- Assemble the box and place a Glue Dot on top of the interlocking pieces to keep the side flaps in place when the box is open. Close the box. Apply glue stick to the box front, bottom, back and top.
- Cut the right side portion of the Halloween border paper into a 3 7/8” x12” strip, or as wide as the box, and glue paper to the front of the box with the top of the paper flush with the top edge of the box front. Wrap the paper around the box front, bottom, back and top, creasing the paper at each angle.
- Open the box top and glue orange paper to cover the remaining portion of the top and flap. Trim the orange paper even with the top edges. Cover the box remaining sides with orange paper.
- Place a length of black Jewel border over the seam between the purple and orange papers on the box top. Use more lengths of black border at the top and bottom of the orange border on the box front. Back the monster Dazzles with white cardstock and color in with Spectrum Noir pens. Glue to the left side of the box top. Place “Trick or Treat” greeting to the right. Wrap the box sides with twine and tie a bow. Place a glue dot behind the box to keep it from slipping.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Plain white box (link)
- Boo Halloween papers (link)
- Trick or Treat Dazzles (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Blackberry Twine (link)
- Spectrum Noir Pens – Yellows (link)
- Glue stick (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)