Designer's Tip: Wrap Memory Thread around a pencil to create a cute pumpkin vine.
- Cover your tag with green cardstock, trim to fit and re-punch hole at top. Glue 1 1/4”x6” Halloween plaid paper centered vertically. Using sponge, ink edges of tag with black ink.
- Center pumpkin stamp on acrylic block and use black pigment inkpad to stamp the image on white cardstock. Center pumpkin face stamp on block and stamp the face onto the center of the pumpkin. Apply black embossing powder, shake off excess and use heat gun to set. Place spider stamp on block and use VersaMark™ stamp pad to stamp 3 spider images on black cardstock. Apply white embossing powder, shake off excess and use heat gun to set.
- Use pumpkin Smooch ink to color in pumpkin, being careful to avoid black embossed lines. Use green apple Smooch to color in pumpkin leaf and centers of leaves under pumpkin. Use sundance and pumpkin Smooch to color edges of leaves under pumpkin. Dab a little gold Stickles on leaves with your finger.
- Carefully cut out pumpkin and spiders, leaving a 1/16” border. Foam tape pumpkin 1/2” from lower edge of tag. Zot on three 4” lengths of black memory thread, hanging down like spider webs. Foam tape spiders over the ends of the memory thread.
- Tie a 12” length of gold memory thread through tag hole, wrap thread around a pencil, and let hang like twisted vines. Tie a 12” length of brown curly mesh ribbon through tag hole. Tie a 12” length of dotted green sheer ribbon into a bow at top of tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Pumpkin small stamp (link)
- Halloween papers (link)
- Smooch Inks: Pumpkin (link), Green Apple (link), Sundance (link)
- Stickles: Gold (link)
- Nature’s Watercolor ribbon set (link)
- Gold & Black Memory Thread (link)
- Black super fine embossing powder (link)
- White super fine embossing powder (link)
- VersaMark™ Watermark stamp pad (link)
- Black pigment ink pad (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- 3”x6” blank white tag, 10 pack (link)
- White, Black and Lime cardstock (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Glue stick (link)