- Cut the card to 5” square and place with the fold on top. Cover the card with vertical strips of spider web tape, leaving 1/32” space in between. Trim the excess.
- Cut two 5”x2” white cardstock and cover, alternating circles and dot tape. Glue to the top and bottom of the card slanted as shown and trim the excess.
- Place the mummy Dazzles on a 3”x3 1/4” white cardstock and round the corners. Place “Trick or Treat” Dazzles to the left of the mummy and color around the edges with a yellow marker. Glue centered on the card 5/8” from the top.
- Punch a circle from white cardstock. Use the zigzag tape and press around the edge of the circle, creating pleats as you go. When you get to the beginning, move it toward the center to create another layer. Do this one more time to fill in the circle. Punch a hole in the center and insert the brad. Glue to the left of the mummy. Round the corners of the card with the corner chomper.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Trick or Treat Dazzles (link)
- Halloween Trendy Tapes (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Black 1/4” brad (link)
- 1/16” circle punch (link)
- 1 1/4” circle punch (link)
- Corner Chomper (link)
- Yellow Marker (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card & envelope (link)