Designer's Tip: When embossing with copper using cardstock colors with lots of contrast to really bring out the color. Make the pumpkin into a Jack ‘O Lantern by using the face with a black inkpad.
- Place your card with the fold at the top and cover the card with teal cardstock. Cut a 6”x4 1/2” piece of floral paper and glue to the center. Stamp a pumpkin at each end of a 2 1/8” x6 1/2” purple cardstock and emboss copper.
- Emboss a 3rd pumpkin on a separate piece of purple and cut out. Foam tape the pumpkin between the first 2 pumpkins.
- Stamp 3 pumpkins on teal cardstock and emboss copper. Cut out the leaves and glue over the leaves on the purple pumpkins. Mat the purple strip with striped paper, leaving a 1/8” border and glue across the card. Trace and cut a tiny tag from teal paper and ink the edges brown. Place a Dazzles greeting on the tag and glue under a bow at the top left side of the rick rack.
- Inside: Glue a 2 1/2” piece of striped paper, 3/8” from the left side of the card. Stamp pumpkins across the bottom of the card and emboss copper. Trace a medium tag onto teal cardstock and mat with purple, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the right side of the border and place a Dazzles greeting. Add a knotted length of ribbon to the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card & envelope (link)
- Pumpkin Small Stamp (link)
- Rich & Spicy Paper Pack (link)
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template (link)
- Copper Embossing Powder (link)
- VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk inkpad (link)
- Purple cardstock (link)
- Teal Cardstock (link)
- Heat Gun (link)
- foam tape (link)