Designer's Tip: The black web ribbon looks great overlapping contrasting paper.
- Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut off the bottom 1” of the front flap. Cover the card front with black/purple candy corn paper. Place 6 1/2” of the black web ribbon horizontally on scrap paper or a craft sheet. Place a blob of glue on a cosmetic sponge and cover the top 1” of the ribbon with a light layer of glue. Glue this ribbon to the card, with 1” of the ribbon hanging over the bottom edge (showing the white cardstock from the inside panel).
- Cut 6 1/2”x2 1/4” of black cardstock. Cut out the word “Boo!” from the words paper and tear along the right and left sides. Ink the edges black using a cosmetic sponge. Glue the “Boo!” to the black strip, about 1/2” from the left. Insert 3 pumpkin brads to the right of the greeting as shown. Glue the strip across the card 7/8” from the top.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2”x3 3/4” of candy corn paper across the top. Cut out “Trick or Treat” from the words paper, tearing along the bottom of the greeting. Ink the edges black and mat on black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue across the card 1/2” from the top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Personal Shopper Scrapbooking (ribbons)
- Spooky Halloween Papers (link)
- Jack-o-Lanterns (link)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Cosmetic sponges