Designer Tip: It’s so easy to ink the Dazzles™ black; just tap them with a Jet Black StazOn® ink pad.
- Place the flat fry box on a piece of scrap paper or a craft sheet. Open the Jet Black StazOn® ink pad and tap the ink pad directly onto the fry box repeatedly, until you get a textured look.
- Assemble the fry box by gently folding along the fold lines and perforations. Place the fry box on the back of orange texture and use a pencil to trace around the shape. Cut out and place the piece inside the box on the back panel. Trim sides if necessary. Ink the edges black using a cosmetic sponge and glue to the inside.
- Trace the front panel onto the back of the black/purple/orange triangle paper. Cut out, ink edges, and glue to the front. Trim edges if needed.
- Peel off the two swirl Dazzles™ and the swirly frame Dazzle and place them on a spare plastic sheet protector or other non-stick surface. Tap with the StazOn® ink pad to color the Dazzles™ black. Let dry. Place the 2 swirls Dazzles™ on the orange panel as shown. Print “Ghoul-ish Goodies” in the center of 3”x1 1/2” of orange texture. Place the frame around the words. Trim around the frame, leaving a 1/16” border. Foam tape to the center of the fry box.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Home Grown Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Spooky Halloween Papers (link)
- Sara’s Surfaces Fry Boxes (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Cosmetic sponges
- Font: Vinnie Culture NF, 24 pt.