- To create realistic looking icicles, apply a line of Liquid Pearls to the lantern and drag a craft pick or toothpick through it while still wet.
- You can mix and match the different topper styles with the two different lantern styles. Topper A also has two different handle options.
- Play around with different embellishments: Liquid Pearls, crystals, and Stickles all work well.
- Allow a couple hours for the Liquid Pearls and Stickles to dry.
- For all lanterns and toppers, follow the template instructions to assemble. Glue topper to lantern before embellishing.
- Cottage Lantern w/metallic pearls: Make lantern from red dot; make Topper A, topper accent, and long handle from blue snowflake. Attach topper accent and handle with red mini brads. Add a 5mm silver metallic pearl for the doorknob. Add a strip of 3mm silver metallic pearls to each corner of the lantern topper.
- Cottage Lantern w/white dots: Make lantern from green snowflake; make Topper B and long handle from light blue dot. Attach handle with white mini brads. Apply Liquid Pearls in tiny dots across the edges of the topper and over each white polka dot. Apply a dot of red Stickles for the doorknob.
- Caroling Lantern w/snow: Make lantern from burgundy swirl; make Topper A, topper accent, and long handle from teal texture. Attach topper accent and handle with silver mini brads. Apply Liquid Pearls along the edge of the topper, along the edge of the topper accent, and below each window. Use a craft pick to create icicles below the windows.
- Caroling Lantern w/red Stickles: Make lantern and short handle from green multi-stripe; make Topper A and topper accent from red dot. Attach handle in a loop with a red brad. Apply red Stickles along all the folds and edges of the topper, around the edges of each window, and on top of the mini brad.