- Cut a 3 1/4"x2 3/4" rectangle of the purple textured paper, mat onto green textured paper and glue to the bag.
- Trace and cut three Flounce petals from the template, onto the green floral paper. Chalk the edges purple and fold according to the template instructions.
- Trace and cut three Sweetheart Twirl petals from the template, onto the purple textured paper. Chalk the edges green and fold according to the template instructions. Layer the flowers and secure with a white flower brad. Glue a folded piece of gingham ribbon tucked between the petals as shown.
- Stamp "Thanks so much" on a green tag, and punch a hole in the top. Attach the tag and flower to the front of the bag with Zots™. Thread the floss through the tag and attach behind the flowers.
- For the tag: Cut a 3"x2 3/4" rectangle of purple textured paper and mat onto green textured paper. Glue to the tag. Stamp "Thank You" onto the paper.
- Punch a hole into the top of a small green tag and insert a pink flower brad in the center. Thread ribbon through the holes of both tags and knot. Tuck the tag in the bag.