Click to view a larger image
- Tear out the medium tan swirls and hearts paper. Punch out the dotted border strip and glue horizontally about 1 1/2" down from the top of the page.
- For the top of the page mount one vertical 4"x6" photo on the dark tan swirled paper, leaving about 1/16" all around. Then mount on the black paper from the page with the large heart and swirl design in one corner, leaving 1/16" all around. Glue this photo overlapping the dotted strip, about 1/2" from the top of the page and centered horizontally.
- Punch out the other dotted border and attach a wedding cake brad in the middle of the strip so that the top tier of the cake hangs over the top of the strip. Punch out the large heart design with dotted edges, and remove the center. Thread through the dotted strip, the left edge overlapping the strip, the right edge beneath it, and slide so that the cake appears in its center. Attach the strip horizontally about 3 1/2" from the bottom of the page. Fix the heart to the page.
- Mount two vertical 4"x6" photos on the black paper, leaving 1/8" all around. Glue the photos angled out in the bottom left and right corners of the page, overlapping the bottom corners of the first photo. They should frame the heart and wedding cake at the center of the three photos.
- On a piece of the dark tan paper, lightly trace in pencil the first two sections of the long wavy journaling template. Do your journaling in black pen then gently erase the lines. Cut out your journaling and attach centered across the bottom of the two lower photos.
- Trace the template of the large swirl border on the edge of the page to the left of the upper photo, with the largest swirl on the bottom and to the outside. Trace the straight square journaling lines to the right of the swirls. Go over the swirl design with black pen, filling it in. Do your journaling in black pen then gently erase the lines. Repeat on the right side, but flip over the template sheet so that the swirls go in the opposite direction.