- Trim the card to 5"x5". Cover the front of the card with the yellow paper, trim even with the card and ink the edges. Cut an 11/2" strip of teal paper, ink the edges and glue to the right side of the card.
- Trace ten shapes of Anemone on the striped paper and cut out. Ink the edges and fold as directed on the template. Adhere the petals together to create two flowers.
- Trace and cut out four leaves from the turquoise paper and ink the edges. Adhere under the flowers.
- Use the hole punch to punch a hole in the center of one flower. Tie a bow on the end of the ribbon. Thread the long tail through the hole and across the floral paper. Secure the bow in the center of the flower with Zots™. Trim the ribbon to the card length glue in place.
- Cut out word fragments and ink the edges. Adhere with foam tape to the face of the card.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with the floral paper, attach a 1 1/2" strip of teal paper to the right side. Trim and ink the edges.
- Attach a tag centered over the paper seam. Adhere the second flower above the tag, overlapping it. Fold a small piece of ribbon over to create a knot for the center of the flower, and attach with a Zot™.