- Attach 2" strips of burgundy paisley paper with inked edges across the top and bottom of the orange patterned paper for journaling. Use the straight lines on the journaling template to add captions above and below the photo. Use the arrow on the journaling template to add titles in the corners of the page, pointing towards the captions. Use the small bracket to frame the other side of the caption.
- Attach maroon mini-brads to accent one corner of the journaling arrows and anchor them to the corners of the page.
- Mat one large group photo on cream cardstock with 1/16" borders, then onto burgundy with 1/4" borders leaving 3/4" on the bottom. Mat the photo once more on cream cardstock with 1/16" borders. Ink the edges of each layer of matting
- Adhere an orange ribbon along the bottom of the photo. Attach the orange nameplate centered over the ribbon with foam tape and insert two standard maroon brads.
- Mat two 4"x6" photos onto paisley paper with 1/4" borders and ink the edges. Wrap ribbon around one end as shown. Mat two 2 3/4" square photos onto paisley paper and then ivory cardstock, both with 1/16" borders and inked edges. Mat a 4" square photo on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders and ink the edges. Then mat it onto paisley with 3/16" borders and ink. Glue the photos as shown.
- Journal onto two orange tags, insert brads into the top and foam tape to the page as shown. Use a Zot™ to attach one ribbon bow to a tag and the other to the ribbon on the vertical photo.
- Trace and cut out four ivory arrows from the template. Journal on each, than accent with a mini brad and glue as shown.