- Mat a 7"x5" photo on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders leaving 3 1/4" on the left. Ink the edges. Mat it onto burgundy dots paper with 1/16" borders and ink the edges.
- Trace a swirl and dots from the template onto the journaling spot on the left side of the photo. Journal on the swirl and add green mini brads to each end. Ink the edges of a silk leaf and a 2 1/2"x1/8"- wide strip of burgundy dots paper. Knot the paper and use a brad to attach it to the bottom of the leaf. Journal on a tag and attach as shown. Attach the matted photo to the top center of the page.
- Mat a 6"x4" photo onto ivory cardstock with 1/8" borders leaving 1/2" on the bottom. Ink the edges, then glue an inked 1/8"- wide burgundy dots strip centered across the bottom. Attach to the bottom left of the page.
- Write a sub-title on a larger tag, and then use the template to make brackets at each end. Accent it with a mini brad and glue it below the large photo on the right side.
- Trace and cut a 2 3/4" circle from the template. Mat it onto a 2 7/8" square of burgundy dots paper and ink the edges. Draw dots along the edge of the circle, and then write your title in the center. Accent with a pair of mini brads on each side. Cut a 1"x1/2" tab of cardstock, ink the edges and fold and glue behind the corner. Attach to the page as shown.
- Mat 2 5/8" square photos onto ivory cardstock with very thin borders. Ink the edges of each and then glue them evenly spaced on a 6"x9 1/8" rectangle of burgundy dots paper. Ink the edges and glue a folded 1"x1/2" tab of ivory cardstock behind the left side. Glue to the left side of the page.
- Trace a journaling swirl onto a 2 3/4" square of ivory cardstock. Write your message following the line, when finished erase the line. Insert a mini brad into the center and attach evenly spaced with the photos.
- Journal each persons thoughts onto a 4 1/2"x 8 3/4" piece of cardstock and ink the edges. Glue inked 1/8"-wide strips of dots between the comments. Glue 3/4"- wide dot paper strips to each end as shown and insert brads in the corners. Attach to the right side of the page.