- Brayer Broken China heavily onto glossy cardstock. Turn cardstock 1/4 and brayer with Pine Needles. Cut to 5”x 2 ¾”, and add a snowglobe Dazzle™ to the center.
- Color the snowman with markers: Pale Pink for the body and right side highlights of snowglobe; Rosewood for the nose and base of the snowglobe; Pale Green for the scarf, hat and bottom of the snowglobe; and Bubble Gum for the heart and cheeks. Spritz lightly with water.
- Wrap the focal with knotted ribbon, then mat on white cardstock, leaving a ¼” border on the right. Add three silver nailheads at the top right.
- Cover the card front with blue cardstock, then layer a piece of green cardstock cut slightly smaller than the card front. Glue matted focal toward the top of the card.
- Add “cold hands” Dazzle™ to inked background, trim and mat on white cardstock and glue to the card front beneath the focal.
- For the card inside: Glue a 1 ¾” x 4 ½” strip of teal cardstock at the inside top. Add “warm heart” to inked background, trim and mat on white then glue overlapping the teal strip. Add “Let it Snow” Dazzle™ and mittens to a 2 ½” x2 ¼” piece of inked background; mat on white and blue cardstock and glue inside card.