- Brayer Worn Lipstick heavily onto glossy cardstock; turn paper ¼ and brayer Pine Needles. Spritz with water. On a smaller separate piece, brayer only Pine Needles, then spritz.
- Place large, medium and small poinsettia Dazzles™ on the pink cardstock and spritz. Place leaves on green cardstock and spritz. Let dry, then cut out.
- Cover the top flap of the pocket, inside and outside, with teal cardstock. Cover the bottom of the pocket with lavender paper.
- Add “Noel” sticker to the top right of the top flap. Attach leaves and large poinsettia to the top flap with glue; add medium poinsettia with foam tape. Place a gold nailhead in the center of the medium poinsettia.
- Place the small poinsettia at the bottom right of the pocket and add a gold nailhead in the center. Place a small border Dazzle™ at the top of the pocket flap, then add “to” and “from” Dazzles™ beneath.