- Use the Versamark to stamp a silhouette flower onto a 5 ¼”x3 ¼” piece of glossy cardstock. When dry, lightly rub over the entire piece with Broken China, using a cotton ball. Add subtle Worn Lipstick accents using the same technique. Mat onto white cardstock, then teal paper.
- Tear ¼” off the front panel of the card. Glue a 4”-wide piece of lavender paper to the card front, letting some of the torn white edge show.
- Glue the stamped focal on the card front; add a silver nailhead to the center of the flower and a dragonfly Dazzle™ to either side of the flower. Tie a knot in a piece of blue ribbon and Zot™ at the bottom left corner.
- For the card inside: Glue a 1 ½”-wide strip of teal paper inside the card, not quite to the edge of the right side. Cut a 2 ¼” x 4” piece of glossy cardstock and apply Broken China and Worn Lipstick with a cotton ball. Mat on white cardstock and ink the edges with Broken China.
- Place a dragonfly Dazzle™ the cardstock and add a silver nailhead in the center of the body. Stamp “celebration” on white cardstock and glue under the dragonfly.