- First brayer Pine Needles onto glossy cardstock; turn the cardstock ¼ and brayer Worn Lipstick. Spritz with water and re-brayer.
- Add holly Dazzle™ and color with Green and Red markers. Re-spritz. When dry, cut to 3 ½” square and wrap with gold metallic thread. Mat on white cardstock, leaving a 1 ¼” border at the bottom.
- Add “Blessings” Dazzle™ at the bottom right of the mat. Mat again on teal cardstock and tear the bottom edge.
- Cut pink cardstock slightly smaller than the card front and glue in the center. Glue focal to the card front. Add three gold nailheads at the bottom right.
- For the card inside: Cut a 1 ½” square of inked background and add a small holly Dazzle™. Color with red and green as before. Glue to a 3 ½” x2 ¼” piece of teal cardstock with a torn edge. Add “Joy” Dazzle™. Mat on white cardstock, then on pink cardstock.