- Cut the blue snowflake paper to 5"x6 1/2". Cut the light blue snowflake paper to 4 1/2'x6" and adhere centered on the blue paper.
- Tear two strips of the blue paper and trim to 4 1/2 ". Tear one strip of light blue paper and trim to 4 1/2". Layer the torn strips and attach to the bottom of the light blue mat. Add glitter to the torn edges and around the light blue mat.
- Punch crystals from the blue paper and layer together. Add mini snowflake Brad Buddies™ to the larger ones and secure to the paper with mini brads. Punch smaller crystals and adhere with Zots™.
- Lightly sand the snowman and add glitter highlights. Add a snowflake to the hat and attach to the paper.
- Print a greeting onto white cardstock and trim. Mat with the blue paper and adhere to the paper with foam tape. Attach the paper to the face of the card.
- For the inside: Attach two torn strips of snowflake papers vertically on the right side and glitter the edges. Add a sanded cocoa mug and small crystals of blue snowflake paper. Attach a greeting, matted with blue snowflake paper, with foam tape.