- Cut 1 1/2" off the face of the card. Cut a 3 1/2"x6 1/2" rectangle of green boughs paper. Cut a 3 1/4"x6 1/4" rectangle of red splats paper and attach centered on the green paper.
- Cut a 2" square and 1"x2" block of white cardstock and ink the edges with brown ink. Mat with the green boughs paper and add pen stitching. Stamp a greeting on the smaller piece of white and adhere to the face of the card.
- Tear four holly leaves from the green boughs paper and ink the edges. Adhere two leaves to the white mat and adhere to the face of the card as shown. Punch three 1/2" circles from the red splat paper and adhere to the holly leaves. Add foam tape under one of the circles for dimension.
- For the inside: Cut a 2"x4 1/8" strip of white cardstock and ink the edges. Stamp a greeting and write in to create "From our family to yours". Mat with green boughs paper and add pen stitching. Mat again with red splats paper and adhere inside the card. Add more torn holly leaves and punched circles for berries.
- Trace six Nostalgia Chain shapes from the template on the back of the green boughs paper. Cut out and fold. Link the shapes together and adhere along the border, inside the card. Punch 1/4" small red splat circles and adhere to the border.