- Trim 1/4" off each side of the face of the card and trim 3/4” off the bottom. Cut the Happy Holiday paper to 5 3/4"x4 1/4" and sand the edges. Wrap a green sheer ribbon across the bottom of the paper and tuck the ends behind the paper. Adhere to the face of the card. Tie a bow of green ribbon and adhere with Zots™.
- Trace four Sails shapes from the template on the back of the red splats paper. Trace two base shapes on the back of the green flourish paper. Cut out the shapes and fold. Sand the edges.
- Layer one folded flower with a white small silk flower in the center and a gold brad. Add base shape and adhere to the face of the card with foam tape.
- Cut the base apart and tuck the leaves under two more folded flowers. Sand the edges and add gold brads to the centers. Adhere to the card as shown, with foam tape.
- For the inside: Cover the inside of the card with the green flourish paper. Trim even with the card and sand the edges. Cut out a "Happy Holidays" tag and sand the edges. Attach a gold brad and adhere inside the card with foam tape. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/2"x2 1/2" and adhere to the card. Trim 3/4" strip of happy holidays paper and sand the edges. Adhere across the white mat. Add the last folded flower with foam tape.