Click to view a larger image
- Cut the light blue snowflakes paper to two 4"x4" squares and one 8"x3" strip. Cut the blue snowflakes paper to one 4"x4" square, one 4"x3" strip and two 1 1/2"x4 strips.
- Attach the trimmed pieces to a 12"x12" sheet of white cardstock to create borders across the top and bottoms of the paper as shown. Stamp the zig zag stitching along the seams of the papers for a quilted look.
- Mat photos on a strip of navy cardstock. Mat again on a strip of white trimmed to 6 1/2"- tall. Stamp the dash along the white mat of the photos. Adhere the photo strip across the top third of the background page.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock. Trim into strips and mat with navy cardstock. Add silver mini brads to the strips and adhere to the background with foam tape.
- Lightly sand the Brad Buddies™ and secure them across the bottom border with brads.