Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 2"x11"strip of white cardstock. Cut five 1"x2" rectangles of red splats paper and four 3/4"x2' rectangles of green flourish paper, ink the edges. Adhere the strips to the white cardstock strip to create a border.
- Stamp words on the white sections of the border. Cut a 1/4" strip of white cardstock. Ink the edges and adhere to the edge of the border.
- Cut a mat of white cardstock to 9"x11 1/2". Ink the edges of an 8 1/2"x11" piece of green flourish paper and adhere centered on the white mat. Cut 1" strips of red splats paper, ink the edges and attach at the top and bottom of the large mat.
- Mat photos with white cardstock and adhere to the mat, as shown. Print journaling on white cardstock and trim to same size as the photo mats. Stamp words in the printed journaling and add a Brad Buddy™ to the journaling to complete. Ink the edges of the journaling block and adhere to the large photo mat, as shown.
- Attach the border and the large photo mat to a 12"x12" piece of black cardstock. Leave a space between the border and the photo mat. Add white mini brads along the black strip in between the border and photo mat.