- Stamp the cake on white cardstock and color with pink and purple pencils. Add three self-adhesive pearls along the edge of the cake. Cut to 3 1/3”x2 1/2”.
- Mat on dark purple paper, leaving a 1” border on the left side. Mat on white cardstock and wrap with black and white ribbon.
- Cover the card front with pink and purple collage paper, positioning the definitions along the right side of the card.
- Glue the colored focal to the card front; use the purple pencil to circle a few of the definitions.
- For the card inside: Cut a 2 1/2”-wide strip of pink and purple collage paper, placing the definitions at the right of the card. Circle a few of the words with purple pencil. Stamp “happy birthday” on white cardstock, add a self-adhesive pearl to the “I” and glue on top of the collaged strip.