- Stamp the holly four times, evenly spaced, across a 1 ½”-wide strip of cream cardstock. Color the holly with watercolor paints. Let dry.
- Spritz water onto a craft sheet or plastic palette. Use the paintbrush to apply green paint in the watered areas, then skim the cardstock strip along the colored area to add green to all four corners. Set aside to dry.
- Cut 1” off the card front, then cover the card front with black glimmer paper. Line the inside with red fleur-de-lis paper. Cut a 3 ¾”x6” piece of red fleur-de-lis paper and glue to the front flap of the card. Wrap checked ribbon around the card front and tie in a knot at the right side as shown.
- Glue the watercolored holly strip across the card front; add self-adhesive pearls between the holly.
- For the card inside: Stamp “Merry Christmas” on a piece of cream cardstock and tear the bottom edge. Ink the edges green with watercolor, as before. Add a self-adhesive pearl to dot the “I”. Layer on a 1”-wide strip of black glimmer on the inside of the card.