- 1) Cut the card in half to make two 3 ¼” cards.
For the blue card: (You will also need Silver Nailheads)
- Cover the card front with blue paper. Stamp “noel” on a 2 ½”x2 ¾” piece of white cardstock and watercolor with blue, leaving the inside of the “o” uncolored.
- Spritz water onto a craft sheet or plastic palette. Use the paintbrush to apply blue paint in the watered areas, then skim the cardstock along the colored area to add blue to all four corners. Let dry.
- Cut a 3 ½”x2 7/8” piece of white vellum. Glue the stamped piece on top and glue to the card front. Punch two holes at the top of the stamped piece and thread ribbon through, tying in a knot in the center. Add a silver nailhead to the “o”.
- For the card inside: Glue a 2 ¾” strip of blue paper along the bottom edge of the card. Stamp “holiday blessings” on a 1”-wide strip of white cardstock and glue in the center.
For the red card: (You will also need Gold Nailheads)
Repeat steps 1-4, using red texture paper. Color the stamp with red and green watercolors and color the edges of the focal with green. Use green ribbon to tie on the focal.