- Stamp the holly on white cardstock and color with light green and red pencils. Use the dark green pencil along the veins of the holly leaves. Cut to a 1 ½” square, then mat on red glimmer paper.
- Cut the green flourish paper slightly smaller than the card front, then glue in the center. Add a ¾”x4” strip of white Magic Mesh across the card front, then place the matted holly on top.
- Stamp “merry Christmas” on white cardstock, then mat on red glimmer paper. Glue beneath the holly.
- Punch two holes, approximately 1 ½” from the top of the card and about ½” apart, punching through the fold of the card. (You’ll see half-circles.) Thread with red ribbon and tie in a knot. Wrap gold metallic thread around the fold of the card and tie by the base of the knot in the red ribbon.
- For the card inside: Cut a 3”x6” strip of green flourish paper and glue inside the card front. Add a 1”x5” strip of white Magic Mesh. Stamp the ornament on white cardstock; color with red and green pencils. Cut to a 1 ¼” square and mat on red glimmer paper, then glue inside the card.