- Lightly scribble yellow colored pencil across a 2” square of white cardstock. Stamp the butterfly in the center and trim the paper to 1 3/4” square. Color the butterfly with orange and red, then overcolor with yellow. Mat on yellow paper.
- Cover the coin envelope with yellow, green and green check paper as shown.
- For the front of the coin envelope: Cut a 3”x 4 1/4” piece of green check paper, mat on white cardstock and wrap with ribbon, tying in a knot on the right. Glue to the front of the envelope. Add the focal above the ribbon.
- Lightly scribble yellow on a 2 1/8” x 3/4” piece of white cardstock. Stamp “surprise” in the center and underline with orange pencil. Mat on yellow and glue beneath the ribbon.
- For the back of the coin envelope: Lightly scribble yellow on a 1 3/4” square of white cardstock; stamp “warm wishes” in the center and color with yellow and orange. Mat on yellow; attach a loop of ribbon at the top and glue to the envelope flap.