- Cut a 5” square of white cardstock and use the blue colored pencil to create a cross-hatch pattern by lightly scribbling diagonally from corner to corner, then turning the paper ¼ and repeating. Use the cotton ball to gently blend the pencil.
- Stamp the large and small snowflakes randomly on the paper. Color the large snowflakes heavily with blue colored pencil. Place Magic Mesh on top of the paper and trim to 4 ½”x4 ¼”, then ink the edges blue.
- Place small Dazzle™ snowflakes in the center of the large stamped snowflakes, placing them on top of the Magic Mesh. Insert a red brad in the center of each. Tie red ribbon around the paper, creating a gift-package look.
- Cover the card front with dark blue paper and ink the edges. Glue the stamped focal toward the top. Repeat light blue cross-hatching on a 3” x1 1/8” piece of white cardstock. Stamp “Let it snow” and two small snowflakes with black. Color the two snowflakes blue. Ink the edges blue. Cut a ¾” piece of white cardstock, ink the edges, and glue underneath the stamped sentiment. Glue to the card front.
- For the card inside: Glue a 5 ¾”x2 ½” piece of dark blue paper inside the card. Layer with a 4 ½”x1/2” piece of white Magic Mesh. Cut a 3 ¼” square of white cardstock and repeat cross-hatching technique. Randomly stamp snowflakes and color as before. Add a silver snowflake Dazzle™ and a red brad to one of the snowflakes. Ink the edges black and glue inside the card. Stamp “holiday blessings” on a 2”x1 ½” piece of white cardstock and glue, as shown.