- Stamp the floral focal on a 4 ¼”x3 ½” piece of cream cardstock. Scribble purple, light purple, light green and dark green colored pencil on a scrap piece of paper; dip the Blending Pen in the scribbled dark purple color and apply to the flowers, working from the center of the flower to the outer petals. Repeat with light purple.
- Repeat with dark green and light green to color the leaves. Use the blue pen to add a dot of color in the center of each flower.
- Ink the edges of the colored piece with Aged Mahogany. Mat onto purple checked paper, then ink the edges. Mat on parchment paper, leaving a 1” border at the bottom. Tear the bottom edge and ink.
- Wrap green ribbon across the bottom of the matted piece, tying a knot at the bottom left corner. Cover the card front with purple texture paper, then ink the edges. Glue the matted focal to the card front.
- For the card inside: Line the inside of the card with purple checked paper. Cut a 1 ¾”x3 ¾” piece of cream cardstock. Stamp and color a flower as before; add the “friendship” cut-out.