- Cut a 3 ¼”x3” piece of cream cardstock and tear the bottom edge. Stamp the wreath at the top; stamp “just for you” underneath. Color the wreath with watercolor paints. Let dry.
- Spritz water onto a craft sheet or plastic palette. Use the paintbrush to apply brown paint in the watered areas, then skim the cardstock strip along the colored area to add brown to all four corners. Set aside to dry.
- Cut a 4”x5” piece of cream cardstock, tear the bottom edge and color with brown as before.
- Cover the card front with green texture paper. Mat the wreath focal on yellow check paper, leaving a 1” border at the bottom. Mat this onto the larger torn piece.
- Wrap the focal with tan check ribbon, securing the ends at the back of the cardstock. Wrap a smaller piece of ribbon around the ribbon border and knot. Glue the piece to the card front.
- For the card inside: Stamp a small flower on a piece of cream cardstock and watercolor the blossoms and leaves. Secure a small piece of ribbon on the back. Glue a 1 ½”-wide strip of green texture paper inside the card and glue the painted paper on top.