- Sides of tin: Place the tin with the hinge on the left side. With the lid closed, glue the lace around the outside of the bottom starting and ending on the left. Trim excess lace and save for the inside.
- Inside tin: Place the cork on a hard, flat surface. Open the tin and press the bottom into the cork leaving an impression. Cut out on the inside edge of the impression. Use a glue stick to glue the cork inside the box. Cut out the large butterfly wings, fold in half and glue to the cork. Foam tape the girl cut-out over the wings.
- Glue the “innocence” oval cut-out inside the gold frame and glue the scrap of lace extending from behind it. Glue to the lower left of the girl. Glue the “Cherished youth” cut-out behind the flat marble and glue to the lower right of the girl. Foam tape a butterfly above the marble. Glue blue roses along the bottom.
- Inside of lid: Trim the nursery rhyme cut-out to fit inside the lid. Glue inside the lid. Glue a flower on the right. Glue a paper button below and foam tape a butterfly cut-out on top of it.
- Lid: Cut out the blue tag and punch the hole. Thread a piece of string through the hole and knot the ends. Write on the tag then glue angled in the center of the lid. Glue a cherub on top of a 1" piece of torn cork then glue it on the bottom of the tag. Glue a blue rose right of the cherub. Glue a paper button and Zot™ a silver button on the top right. Foam tape butterflies on the top right and lower left.