- Accordion-fold section: Fold one sheet of burgundy patterned paper in half and glue the white sides together. Place vertically and score across every 1". Fold the lines accordion-style, beginning and ending with a valley fold. Cut two 5"x6" pink foil pieces for the covers. Place one on your work surface, white side up, then glue one end of the accordion-fold on the right edge. Stack the accordion fold piece, place the other cover on top and glue in place.
- Cut out the five swirl rectangles. Use one as a template to trace five from rose paper and five more from the burgundy paper. Set the swirl rectangles aside. Open the accordion. Glue a rose piece at the top of each mountain fold, gluing on the RIGHT side. Glue a burgundy piece at the bottom of each mountain fold, gluing on the RIGHT side. Glue the swirl rectangles in the center but this time gluing one end to the LEFT side of each mountain fold.
- Inside covers: Cover each inside cover with burgundy paper. Glue 2"x6" foil in the center of each inside cover. Glue a 3"x4" roses paper in the center. Glue a folded ribbon tab behind the “find Bliss” tag then glue on the top right corner of the inside back. Decorate each cover as shown.
- Front cover: Foam tape the “beautiful” brad 1" from the bottom then glue the tag and skeleton leaf tucked under the top of the brad. Fold the wings of a butterfly cut-out and foam tape the body as shown. Place a white rose.
- Decorating the inside: Glue the letter tiles and pockets to the ends of the top and bottom rows to spell “Enjoy” and “Life”. Glue two file tabs as shown. Glue butterflies and foam tape the button art. Embellish with ribbon bows and paper roses. Write “Live, love, laugh” on the tag, glue ribbon between the words and staple ribbon at the top. Back with pink foil and slip inside the “O” pocket. Fold the book.
- Finish: Wrap sheer ribbon around the cover (not too tight) and tie into a bow, trim the ends to 2" long. To open the book, slide the ribbon off.