- Cover: (Cut the bottom 2" off the Memories paper and set aside for pages 4 and 5.) Cut a 3⁄4"x5 1⁄2" strip of Memories paper and glue it along the spine. Ink the left edge of a 1 1⁄4"x5 1⁄2" red suede with brown ink. Then glue 1⁄2" from the spine. Ink the spine plus the top and bottom edges of the papers using a make-up sponge and the brown ink.
- Cut a 3"x5 1⁄2" bronze glimmer. Glue a 3"x1⁄2" black cardstock strip 21⁄2" from the bottom edge. Stamp both sides of the red grosgrain ribbon with black ink and the swirl stamp. Cut a 8 1⁄2" length and save the rest for the back cover. Glue on the black strip with the excess ribbon on the right. Place a swirly border Dazzles™ on the left edge of the glimmer. Cut around the edge of the Dazzles™ and stamp the remaining edge with the swirl stamp and black ink. Glue on the cover along the right edge.
- Cut out the cream journaling shapes, ink the curved edges and and glue each with the straight edge along the ribbon as shown. Cut a 3⁄4"x2" red suede and stamp using the roses stamp and black ink. Cut a “V” in each end and ink the edges black. Cut in half then glue a piece above and below the greeting.
- Page 2-Coffee break: Stamp a brown swirl on the top left corner. Glue a 3⁄4"x3" bronze glimmer on the left edge of the flap. Glue a 3" square of Memories paper on the right and trim even with the curved corner. Ink a 3" long dot border and glue it over the paper seam. Ink the flap edges brown. Back the lid of the coffee cup with ivory cardstock and the bottom with bronze glimmer. Cut next to the Dazzles™ edge and glue 1⁄4" from the bottom. Place a steam Dazzles™ and “Coffee Break” above. Place 5 coffee bean Dazzles™ on glimmer, cut out and glue on both sides of the cup. Remember Notecard: Write a memory on the lined notecard. Ink the edges and glue 1⁄16" from the top of a 2 1⁄4"x4 1⁄2" red cardstock. Cut out the REMEMBER tab, ink the edges and glue overlapping the top edge.
- Page 3-Photo: Cut a 4"x5 1⁄2" Memories paper and ink the edges brown. Stamp swirls around the edges then glue onto page 3. Mat a 2"x3 1⁄4" photo on red cardstock with 1⁄8" borders. Glue 1" from the top then glue the “fond memories” cut-out over the bottom right corner. Line a small coffee cup with memories paper and 3 coffee beans with glimmer paper. Cut next to the Dazzles™ edge and glue as shown.
- Page 4-Teacup: Stamp black swirls diagonally on the top left. Write on the Simply Wonderful label then mat it on red cardstock with 1⁄8" borders. Glue over the swirls. Use a ruler and knife to cut 3 3⁄4" from the left end of the
reserved Memories strip then glue it on the bottom edge. (Save the rest of the strip for page 5). Ink the right and bottom edges brown. Glue a 3 3⁄4"x3⁄4" bronze glimmer along the top edge of the flap and trim even with the curved corner. Ink a 3 3⁄4" long dot border and glue it over the paper seam. Place a teabag and teacup Dazzles™ on red suede then cut next to the Dazzles™ edge. Glue on the bottom left and place a steam Dazzles™ above the cup.
- Page 5-Tea Time: Open the flap and stamp black branches all over the inside. Use a ruler and knife to cut 3 3⁄4" from the right end of the Memories strip then glue it on the bottom edge. Fold the remaining 1⁄2" of the strip in half and glue it over the fold aligning the edges so you read Memories across the bottom of both pages. Glue a 3 3⁄4"x3⁄4" bronze glimmer along the top edge of the flap and trim even with the curved corner. Ink a 3 3⁄4" long dot border and glue it over the paper seam. Glue the Memories cut-out on the right and stamp a black flower below. Place Tea Time! Dazzles™ on the left end of the glimmer strip.
- Page 6-Memory: Cover the page with red suede. Trim 1⁄2" from the corners of a 3"x2" photo. Mat on black cardstock leaving 1⁄16" borders. Mat again on Memories paper with 1⁄8" borders. Glue 3⁄8" from the top. Glue the special mementos cut-out over the bottom left edge and the Moment cut-out on the right 3⁄8" below the photo mat. Write on the MEMORY cut-out and glue 3⁄8" from the bottom.
- Page 7-Mementos: Stamp black swirls on the top and right edge of the inside. Glue a 3 3⁄4"x3⁄4" bronze glimmer along the top edge of the flap and trim even with the curved corner. Ink a 3 3⁄4" long dot border and glue it over the bottom edge. Glue the Mementos cut-out 3⁄4" from the right with the Keepsakes cut-out over the right edge. Stamp swirls on the bottom and side edges of the flap. Good times Notecard: Write on the lined notecard. Ink the edges and glue 1⁄16" from the top of a 2 1⁄4"x4 3⁄4" black cardstock. Cut out the GOOD TIMES tab, ink the edges and glue overlapping the top edge.
- Back-Special Memento: Stamp black swirls all over the page. Glue a 4"x1⁄2" black cardstock strip 21⁄2" from the bottom edge. Glue the remaining stamped ribbon across the strip with the excess ribbon on the left. Sign and date the Special Memento label and glue on the bottom right corner.
- The pockets: Glue the pockets to the tabs leaving one side unglued.
- Binding the book: Place one folder inside the other. Make 4 pencil marks in the crease of the spine, 1" and 2" from both the top and the bottom. With the center folds aligned, poke holes in the creases of the spine with a craft pick at the 4 pencil marks. Thread a needle with 8" of sturdy thread (or dental floss) and sew through the top two holes, ending on the inside of the spine. Cut the thread and tie the ends together tightly with a triple knot. Repeat for the bottom 2 holes and trim the thread ends. Now you can close the folder and tie the cover ribbons together for the finishing touch.