- Fill a shallow plastic container with ½ cup water. Squeeze in 4 drops Cranberry alcohol ink and 4 drops Lettuce. Place a 3 ½”x5” piece of glossy cardstock in the water and let soak for 15-20 minutes. Remove and let dry.
- Stamp ornament on the dyed cardstock; mat on green cardstock, leaving a 1” border at the bottom. Cover the card front with red cardstock and ink the edges black. Glue the stamped focal on the card front, placing it toward the right side of the card.
- Open the card and place it face-up on a cutting mat. Use the x-acto® knife to cut a ¼” slit along the fold of the card. Thread the ribbon through the slit, around the inside front of the card and then to the front—tie a knot in the ribbon toward the left side of the card front.
- Stamp “deck the halls” on green cardstock, ink the edges and mat on red. Ink the edges and attach with foam tape, overlapping the stamped focal. Add self-adhesive pearls to the stamped image and just above the stamped sentiment.
- For the card inside: Stamp 4 smaller flourishes along a 1”-wide strip of red cardstock, leaving a space in the center of the strip. Glue along the right edge of the card inside. Stamp “warm tidings” on green cardstock, ink the edges and mat on red. Ink the edges and add a small piece of checked ribbon at the back as shown. Glue inside the card.