- Cut the card down to 3 ½”x6 ¼” with the fold on the left. Cover card front with blue glimmer.
- Cut a 3 ¼”x4 ¼” piece of adhesive sheet and peel off yellow backing (save this backing). Place white sticky side down onto a larger piece of white cardstock, being careful not to touch the adhesive. Peel off the white backing to reveal the adhesive. Place the Christmas door stencil in the center of the adhesive. Place the yellow backing sheet slick side down over the stencil and rub down to make sure the stencil is fully adhered. Lift off the backing sheet. Pour pale blue glitter all over the stencil and adhesive and shake off excess. It may also help to use a dry paintbrush to brush off stray glitter from the stencil.
- Carefully peel the paper away from the stencil, moving slowly so that the adhesive sticks to the paper and not the stencil. Pour Midnight Blue glitter over the remaining adhesive areas and shake off excess.
- Trim the glittered image down to 2 7/8”x3 7/8” and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to card centered, 1” from the top.
- Cut out the “Tis the Season” Dazzle from the sheet and remove the surrounding silver area and “innies.” Cut a piece of the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to fit over the greeting. Peel off the transfer sheet and place over the greeting. Back this with the backing of the transfer sheet (so it doesn’t stick to your work surface). Rub over the greeting thoroughly with the back of a pen or other blunt object. Carefully lift off the transfer sheet; your greeting should now be stuck to it. Place the transfer sheet and greeting aligned above the glittered image on your card. Rub down again with the back of a pen, concentrating on the letters. Peel off transfer sheet slowly and carefully to let the letters stay on the card.
- Place a 4 ½” piece of white sheer swirl ribbon along the bottom of the card, ¼” below the glittered image. Tape the ends to the back and inside front of the card. Tie a small bow with 8” of the same ribbon, trim ends, and Zot to the ribbon strip on the right side.
- For the inside: Print a greeting on 3 ¼”x1 ¾” of white cardstock and mat onto 3 ½”x3 ¼” of blue glimmer.
- Cut a 4”x1” strip of adhesive sheet and peel off yellow backing sheet. Place white sticky side down on a larger piece of white cardstock, rub down, and peel off white backing. Pour glitter onto the adhesive, covering it completely. Shake off excess. Cut around the glittered strip and cut it in half lengthwise to make two ½” wide strips. Glue these strips across the top and bottom of the blue glimmer mat, trimming the excess. Glue whole piece to the center of the inside panel.