- Place the coin envelope unfolded on green glimmer paper and trace around. Assemble the coin envelope by gluing down the side flaps and bottom flap. Cut out the green glimmer and cover the envelope with it, gluing it to the envelope with glue stick.
- Cut the adhesive sheet to 3”x2 ¾” and peel off the yellow backing sheet (and set aside). Place the white sticky side face down on a larger piece of white cardstock. Rub down evenly and peel off the white backing sheet.
- Place the candles stencil in the center of the adhesive, being careful not to touch the adhesive with your fingers. Place the yellow backing sheet over the stencil and rub down to make sure the stencil is fully adhered.
- Pour red glitter all over the adhesive. You may also rub the glitter into the adhesive by covering it with a scrap piece of paper and pressing it down with your finger. Shake off the excess glitter (you can also use a dry paintbrush to brush glitter off of the stencil). Peel the glittered cardstock away slowly and carefully from the stencil to reveal the design. Now pour on the white iridescent glitter onto the design and shake off excess.
- Trim the glittered cardstock to 2 ½”x2 ¾” and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to coin envelope centered near the top.
- Tie sheer ribbon in a bow around the base of the envelope. Add a “Peace” Dazzle below the ribbon in the left corner, overlapping the ribbon slightly.