Designer's Tip: Using double sided paper works great for the petite pocket and tiny tags.
- For the pocket: Follow the template instructions to trace and cut two snowman shapes from Winter Flannels blue tiles paper. Trace and cut two hat shapes from Winter Flannels brown paper and one scarf from Winter Flannels purple paper. Mat the scarf and one snowman on blue cardstock and one hat on brown cardstock, each with 1/16" borders.
- Follow the template directions to assemble the snowman and hat, making sure your gift card fits between the rows of foam tape. Secure the hat to the snowman with the brad. Glue the scarf in place. Punch two black cardstock ¼" circles and trace and cut the nose from orange cardstock. Glue the eyes and nose in place, then draw a smile and eyebrows as shown (move the hat if necessary).
- Wrap the ribbon around the brad prongs, then press the brad to secure the ribbon and trim the ribbon ends. Use the pattern to trace and cut two holly leaves from green cardstock and glue to extend above the brad. Trace the tag from the template and cut from brown cardstock. Stamp “joyous season” on it, then mat on blue cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown. Place the Dazzles™ as shown, then slip the gift card into the pocket and close the hat top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: orange, black, brown (link), French blue, sage green (link)
- 5" of ¾" wide purple crepe ribbon (link)
- Christmas Gift Card Holders template (link)
- Snowflakes Dazzles™ Blue (link)
- Cardinal small stamp set (link)
- 1 round brown brad (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Black pen (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- ¼" hole punch (link)
- 1/16" hole punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)