Designer's Tip: I always use the Perfect Pouch when embossing on holographic papers, because it keeps the static down when using embossing powders, so the powder stays only on the VersaMarked™ image.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Glue a 4 1/2”x6 1/2” Blue Snowflakes holographic paper on the center.
- Place a 4 1/2”x6” Silver Snowflakes holographic paper inside the Snowflake Embossing Folder, place oval diffuser over the folder and run through the machine, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Cut the finished piece to 4”x5 1/2”.
- Ink the brayer with VersaMark™ by rolling it across the pad until covered. Roll the brayer over the embossed cardstock using a light touch. Dust with white embossing powder and set with the heat gun. Stamp and emboss “Spread the CHEER” and two small snowflakes in white on the unembossed oval area of the piece, keeping the oval at the top. Cut 2” down from the top to create two pieces. Mat each piece on Black Suede with 1/16” borders and glue on your card center, as shown.
- Place Teal Jewel Dazzles™ on snowflakes and “CHEER”, as shown. Zot™ ribbon on opposite corners of the lower piece, tucking ends under the Silver Snowflakes Holographic paper, as shown. Zot™ on a ribbon and place a Blue Pave Crystal on center.
- Card inside: Stamp and emboss “Season’s Greetings” in white on Blue Snowflakes Holographic paper. Use the oval diffuser as a template to trace and cut an oval around the sentiment. Mat on Black Suede with a 1/16” border and glue in place. Zot™ on a knot of ribbon and place a Blue Pave Crystal on center.