- Fill the ball ornament with blue tissue to accent the silver outlines.
- Use an X-acto® blade to cut apart, lift and apply the rhinestones to the surface and to lift and apply the stickers. This is especially helpful for tiny elements such as the eye of the bird.
- SIDE 1: Apply two mirror image bird stickers facing into the center from either side of the ball. Attach round rhinestones to the swirls on their wings. Add an extra wing piece coming down the center from the top of the ball and add a blue star rhinestone at the tip.
- SIDE 2: Apply a flying bird sticker at the center of the ball, then add round rhinestones to the swirls on the body and wing. Add three star rhinestones above the bird's head.
- Tie a bow of blue ribbon and attached with a Zot™ to the loop at the top of the ornament.