- Cover the card front with yellow paper and ink the edges.
- Spritz the manila tag with water. Crumple a moist baby wipe, then use to apply Dusty Concord ink on the tag. Ink the edges of the tag black.
- Stamp the woman on yellow paper and cut to a 1 ½” square. Ink the edges black, then mat on lavender paper and ink the edges. Use the Blending Pen to gently color Salvia Blue on the woman’s headband and flowers.
- Turn the transparency wrong-side up and use the Blending Pen to color the crown and a few butterflies with Bubble Gum Pink. Let dry, then turn over.
- Place the tag horizontally on the card front, then position the overlay on top. Slip the matted woman underneath, positioning her so she’s “wearing” the crown. When you have the positioning, glue the woman to the tag, the tag to the card and place a touch of stick glue under the thick letters of “girl” on the transparency. Fold a piece of dot ribbon in half and place over the hole in the tag, then secure together with the brad. Trim excess transparency.
- Wrap dot ribbon around the bottom of the card front only; knot at the right side and insert a brad. Do not insert the brad through the ribbon on the inside of the card.
- For the card inside: Cut a 3 ½”-wide piece of purple floral paper, ink the edges and glue inside the card to hide the brad legs. Cut a ½”-wide strip of floral and ink the edges, then glue inside the card front. Stamp “celebrate” on yellow paper, trim to 4 ½”x2” and ink the edges, then glue inside the card as shown.