- Cut a 1”-wide strip of green linen paper and glue to the bottom of the card. Tear one edge of the floral paper and glue to the card front so ½” of the green paper shows.
- Cut a 4”x6” piece of vellum and ink the edges. When dry, glue to the front of the card—apply glue only to the area of the vellum that will be hidden by the tag.
- Spritz the manila tag with water. Crumple a moist baby wipe, then use to apply Aged Mahogany ink on the tag. Ink the edges of the tag black. Stamp the woman in the center of the tag, and “just for you” below.
- Cut one filmstrip square from the overlay sheet and position it over the woman. Attach with the stapler. Option: To get the distressed look here, first use a little Blending Solution on a cotton ball and lightly swipe at the printed ink of the overlay—the Blending Solution will remove the ink.
- Tie check ribbon through the tag hole; sand a green brad and insert. Add self-adhesive pearls to the bottom of the tag as shown and add one to the center of the brad. Glue the tag to the card front.
- For the card inside: Cut a 2 ¼” x4 ½” piece of floral paper and tear the bottom edge. Glue inside the card. Cut a 3 ¾” x 2 ½” piece of green paper and tear the bottom edge. Stamp “thank you” and glue inside the card.