Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 12"x6 1/4" piece of blue paper and sand the edges. Glue photos, as shown.
- Punch two 12"x1" strips of orange paper and ink the edges. Adhere along the blue mat with the photos.
- Cut a 3" strip of yellow paper and glue to the left edge of the striped paper. Attach the photo strip overlapping the yellow.
- Lightly sand the edges of the bracket and "beach blast" punch-outs and adhere to the photo strip, as shown. Tie a small bow of blue ribbon and attach with a Zot™ to the bracket.
- Print journaling onto an 11"x2" strip of tan paper. Add punch-outs, brads and a Brad Buddy™ to complete the journaling, as shown. Punch at the top of the strip and mat with blue paper. Punch a small orange corner and add to the bottom of the journaling strip. Adhere to the right side of the paper with foam tape.